[squid-users] Assign multiple IP Address to squid

Reet Vyas reet.vyas28 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 08:55:30 UTC 2015

Hi all

Thanks for reply.  I have this squid setup and I am using squid as my
router and my requirement is like  I have one local webserver and I want to
access it from home and I want to  nat external ip to internal ip so that I
can access my local machine from outside network.  My ISP gave 10 external
ip and one i am using with squid and rest 9 are unused so I tried to create
alias on external inferface and gave one public ip to it and nat that
external ip to localip , but I cant access machine( with webserver) using
external ip, its shows access denied