[squid-users] Squid is not worked in OpenVZ VPS.

Billy.Zheng (zw963) zw963 at 163.com
Wed Dec 30 10:39:12 UTC 2015

Hi, I have two VPS in same location(HONG KONG)

the two VPS is blongs to two service provider, one OpenVZ, one XEN.

I choice with same version CentOS(6.7), and with same config script for
a FORWARD proxy to access free world.

XEN always worked for me, but OpenVZ is not.

following is some simple description:

I start squid with a https port(11223), and I can access squid server
from my local host with stunnel/telnet in both VPS.

But, only zhe XEN vps can forward my request to my destination host.

e.g.
I access www.google.com from my local browser, will see following logs:

>> 1451383747.833 19921 60.221.123.69 TCP_MISS/000 0 GET http://www.google.com/ - DIRECT/www.google.com -
>> 1451383819.941 61710 60.221.123.69 TCP_MISS/503 0 CONNECT www.vpsnine.com:443 - DIRECT/2400:cb00:2048:1::6819:341f -

the second logs is so strange,  www.vpsnine.com is my OpenVZ VPS
provider domain name, I never access it from my local browser.
and not like another XEN VPS, those log output is very very slow.

Could you give me some clue for resolve this? Thanks.
--
Geek, Rubyist, Emacser
Homepage: http://zw963.github.io