[squid-users] Squid with NTLM auth behind netscaler

Fabio Bucci fabietto82 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 14:30:15 UTC 2015

Hi Amos,
i'm trying to implement kerberos as you suggested me. But following
the guide i read "Do not use this method if you run winbindd or other
samba services as samba will reset the machine password every x days
and thereby makes the keytab invalid !!" and my system guy told me we
use winbindd method.

How can i implement so?
Thanks