[squid-users] Squid proxy whitelisting with HTTPS URL filtering
Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Mon Dec 28 15:32:12 UTC 2015
On Monday 28 December 2015 at 16:22:58, joru.pacs wrote:
> I am trying to set up squid to be a whitelist proxy which should be able to
> filter both HTTP and HTTPS URLs.
> I have already tried using SSL Bump
How? What squid.conf did you use? What results did you get? What didn't
> I haven’t found anything or any good documentation that would help me to do
> what I have just enumerated.
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/SslPeekAndSplice should point you in the
Please try that, and if you run into problems, let us know:
- what you have in squid.conf (without comments or blank lines)
- which exact version of Squid you are using
- which browser/s you are using
- which URL/s you are trying to access and having problems with
- what shows up in Squid's access log when you connect to those URLs
Late in 1972 President Richard Nixon announced that the rate of increase of
inflation was decreasing. This was the first time a sitting president used a
third derivative to advance his case for re-election.
- Hugo Rossi, Notices of the American Mathematical Society
Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.
More information about the squid-users