[squid-users] Fwd: Squid configuration advise

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 19:49:08 UTC 2015

Bad news. To get a premium level of cache hits, it requires a very
non-trivial configuration of Squid. Also very much it is required to
ignore the requirements of the standard HTTP, to write from scratch you
own cache configuration.You need to configure caching https - which in
itself is a separate challenge.