[squid-users] Not work HELP change cache dir

juancho Alfonso juanchorevolution at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 15 20:35:54 UTC 2015

s.o. centos 7squid version 3.3
in the squid.conf file
cache_dir aufs /var/spool/squid 20480 16 256
cache_effective_user squid
cache_effective_group squidthis way works
cache_dir aufs /var/spool/squid2 20480 16 256 cache_effective_user squid
cache_effective_group squidorcache_dir aufs PATHEXTERNALDRIVE/squid2 20480 16 256 cache_effective_user squidcache_effective_group squidthis way doesnt
i need change dir to a external drive with more capacity2 TB
the local disk is small 70 GB
i have tried
chmod 777 -R /var/spool/squid2chown -R squid.squid  /var/spool/squid2orchown -R root.root      /var/spool/squid2orchown -R squid.squid  /var/spool/squid2ororchown -R proxy.conexion  /var/spool/squid2

nothing works