[squid-users] Transfer-Encoding tag not delivered to c-icap server

Giray Simsek giray_simsek at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 15 13:11:17 UTC 2015

That was helpful. I looked at the ICAP request/response headers as well as the squid log.

After seeing the following line in the log file:

2015/12/15 11:52:58.104 kid1| 93,3| Xaction.cc(512) setOutcome: Warning: reseting outcome: from ICAP_MOD to ICAP_ERR_OTHER

I thought it must be caused by something on the icap side. And I verified that download problem occurs only for files larger than 5 MB.

Then I noticed that the icap av service's MaxObjectSize has a default value of 5MB.

Upping this number in the conf file solved my issue.

Thanks a lot.

Giray