[squid-users] SSTP_DUPLEX_POST method

Wayne Gillan wayne.gillan at jurox.com.au
Tue Dec 15 05:20:06 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I am trying to configure squid as a reverse proxy in front of a Microsoft SSTP VPN server but squid does not appear to be forwarding the requests. I think it may have something to do with this custom verb/method that Microsoft use. See https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc247364.aspx. Should it work ok? I am running 3.1.19.

Thank you,
Wayne

This email is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose  or  use the  information  contained in it.
If you have received this email in error,  please notify us immediately by return email and delete the email and any attachments.
Any personal views/ opinions expressed by the writer may not necessarily reflect the views/ opinions of the company.