[squid-users] issue with video

Magic Link magiclink at outlook.com
Fri Dec 11 10:40:01 UTC 2015

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5u1WrFLUfPiNWhXLVRJZnJETzA/view?usp=sharing
I test with squid 3.5.10 (from debian testing repository) et no luck :( it doesn't work too

To: squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org
From: yvoinov at gmail.com
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 21:25:46 +0600
Subject: Re: [squid-users] issue with video

    tar -cvf logs.tar access.log cache.log; gzip -9 logs.tar ->
    http://drive.google.com -> sahre+post URL's

    10.12.15 19:56, Magic Link пишет:

    > Where can i upload my logs ?
      It's too big for the mail.

      > From: magiclink at outlook.com

      > To: squid3 at treenet.co.nz; squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org

      > Subject: RE: [squid-users] issue with video

      > Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 11:29:42 +0100

      > I activated the debug_option. I don't see anything particular
      in access.log, but i don't know what to do with the content of
      cache.logI 'v never compiled squid, is there a tutorial ? I used
      to use the debian stable repository, but get only the 3.4.8
      version for debian 8 (i can try with testing repository or another
      one if so)

      > Thanks

      >> To: squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org

      >> From: squid3 at treenet.co.nz

      >> Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 12:09:00 +1300

      >> Subject: Re: [squid-users] issue with video

      >> On 10/12/2015 3:42 a.m., Magic Link wrote:

      >>> Hi,

      >>> i have a problem with this video
      http://www.cbsnews.com/news/heroin-in-the-heartland-60-minutes/
      This video doesn't start with squid (3.4.8) on Debian 8 but does
      with a direct access to Internet.I don't know how to debug this
      issue.

      >>> Any clues ? Thanks

      >> Check cache.log to see if any errors are being logged
      when you request it.

      >> Check access.log to see if the proxy is actually being
      contacted to

      >> fetch the video.

      >> "debug_options 11,2" to see what the request and reply
      headers are.

      >> If you can, try an upgrade. Current Squid is 3.5.12. I'm
      just mentioning

      >> this because its the nromal debugging step. I dont
      recommend a

      >> cross-install of the 3.5.12 package to Debian 8 - it
      needs a proper

      >> backport / recompile.

      >> The remaining steps get trickier and depend on the
      results of the above