[squid-users] help change cache dir

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 20:38:56 UTC 2015

Cache dir owner must be user which is specified in squid.conf:

http://i.imgur.com/AbYkE8M.png

11.12.15 2:27, juancho Alfonso пишет:
> Hey thereI have installed CentOS squid in 7I want to change the cache directory
> appears when I try to initialize
> Creating Swap Directories
> FATAL: Failed to make directory swap mydirectory / cache / 00:
>      (13) Permission denied
> directory is an external drive or a folder on the same partitionand I
granted permissions
> chmod 777 cacheorchmod cache squid.squid
> no worksI need help to put more capacity more directories
>

> the squid.conf
> ## Recommended minimum configuration:#
> # Example rule allowing access from your local networks.# Adapt to
list your (internal) IP networks from where browsing# should be
allowedacl localnet src 10.0.0.0/8 # RFC1918 possible internal
networkacl localnet src 172.16.0.0/12 # RFC1918 possible internal
networkacl localnet src 192.168.0.0/16 # RFC1918 possible internal
networkacl localnet src fc00::/7 # RFC 4193 local private network
rangeacl localnet src fe80::/10 # RFC 4291 link-local (directly plugged)
machines
> acl SSL_ports port 443acl Safe_ports port 80 # httpacl Safe_ports port
21 # ftpacl Safe_ports port 443 # httpsacl Safe_ports port 70 #
gopheracl Safe_ports port 210 # waisacl Safe_ports port 1025-65535 #
unregistered portsacl Safe_ports port 280 # http-mgmtacl Safe_ports port
488 # gss-httpacl Safe_ports port 591 # filemakeracl Safe_ports port 777
# multiling httpacl CONNECT method CONNECTacl PAGINASBLOQUEADAS
url_regex -i porno abcde
> ## Recommended minimum Access Permission configuration:## Deny
requests to certain unsafe portshttp_access deny PAGINASBLOQUEADAS
> # Deny CONNECT to other than secure SSL portshttp_access deny !Safe_ports
> # Only allow cachemgr access from localhosthttp_access deny CONNECT
!SSL_portshttp_access allow localhost manager
> # We strongly recommend the following be uncommented to protect
innocent# web applications running on the proxy server who think the
only# one who can access services on "localhost" is a local
user#http_access deny to_localhost
> ## INSERT YOUR OWN RULE(S) HERE TO ALLOW ACCESS FROM YOUR CLIENTS#
> # Example rule allowing access from your local networks.# Adapt
localnet in the ACL section to list your (internal) IP networks# from
where browsing should be allowedhttp_access allow managerhttp_access
allow localnet
> # And finally deny all other access to this proxyhttp_access allow
localhosthttp_access allow all
> # Squid normally listens to port 3128http_port 3128 transparent
> # Uncomment and adjust the following to add a disk cache directory.
> # Leave coredumps in the first cache dircoredump_dir /var/spool/squid
> ## Add any of your own refresh_pattern entries above
these.#refresh_pattern ^ftp:        1440    20%    10080refresh_pattern
^gopher:    1440    0%    1440refresh_pattern -i (/cgi-bin/|\?) 0
0%    0refresh_pattern .        0    20%    4320

> #juancache_mem 16384 MB#cache_replacement_policy heap LFUDA #El
parámetro maximum_object_size define el tamaño máximo de los objetos que
serán almacenados en el cache de discomaximum_object_size 200
MBcache_swap_low 90cache_swap_high 95#correo del administrador del
cachecache_mgr ingenieria at conexiondigital.cocachemgr_passwd cache all
> #this workcache_dir aufs /var/spool/squid 40000 16 256 #this no
workcache_dir aufs /var/spool/squid2 40000 16 256
> cache_effective_user squidcache_effective_group squid
>

> Juan Ernesto Alfonsoestudiante ingeniería electrónicauniversidad
distrital Francisco José de Caldas