[squid-users] Issues with authentication in Squid3

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Thu Dec 10 09:33:22 UTC 2015

On 10/12/2015 10:24 p.m., Marcio Demetrio Bacci wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Marcio,
 You didn't get any response the last three threads you started about
this in the past few days. Around here that means nobody reading it has
an idea how to solve your problem or even any hints about to to go about
fixing it.

For example, I helped when I could, but you have now moved out of my
knowledge area into LDAP syntax problems.

It might help though if you stuck to one thread and updated it with your
changing experiment results. So anyone coming along in future (with a
fix, or the same issues) has it all in one place to work with and
hopefully followup.

HTH