[squid-users] Slow Squid

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Wed Dec 9 01:23:15 UTC 2015

Hey Patrick,

Can you use some paste for the conf?(maybe http://fpaste.org/) it is
really unclear.
I am almost sure you are using the windows version so what version are
you using? where did you got it from?

Basically in some cases it is expected from the proxy to slow down the
connection but in many cases it is due to some other reasons such as
network issues or slow host machine or a bug.

Eliezer