[squid-users] Problems with ldap authentication

Marcio Demetrio Bacci marciobacci at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 17:14:45 UTC 2015

Hi

In the Squid Server, I want only basic authentication.

The command:

/usr/lib/squid3/basic_ldap_auth \
   -b cn=users,dc=empresa,dc=com,dc=br \
   -D cn=proxy,cn=users,dc=empresa,dc=com,dc=br -w test_12345 \
   -h 192.168.0.25 -p 389 -s sub -v 3 -f "sAMAccountName=%s"

shows "Success" to authenticate only the users in Organization Unity  (OU)
"Users", but in my domain I have many OU that has users as TI, Financial,
Sales..

How I get authenticate the users in others OU?

Thanks,

Márcio