[squid-users] Problems with ldap authentication

Marcio Demetrio Bacci marciobacci at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 03:00:01 UTC 2015

I have changed my authentication block as below, but is not working.

The proxy user is a Read Only Domain Controller member. The password is
correct.

Samba4, krb5-user and winbindd are installed and work perfectly. Do I need
install any other package?

How can I test in command line?

Have anything wrong in my authentication block ?

auth_param basic program /usr/lib/squid3/basic_ldap_auth -b
cn=users,dc=empresa,dc=com,dc=br -D
cn=proxy,cn=users,dc=empresa,dc=com,dc=br -w test_12345 -h 192.168.0.25 -p
389 -s sub -v 3 -f "sAMAccountName=%s"
auth_param basic children 50
auth_param basic realm Proxy Server Squid
auth_param basic credentialsttl 2 hours
auth_param basic casesensitive off

With the command "ldbsearch -H /opt/samba/private/sam.ldb
'(objectclass=user)' uidNumber gidNumber ", my result is:
# record 881
dn: CN=proxy,CN=Users,DC=empresa,DC=com,DC=br
uidNumber: 10558
gidNumber: 30037

Regards,

Márcio