[squid-users] mail upload problem

vivek singh itpc.vivek at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 18:02:12 UTC 2015

Thanks a lot
1. These logs are of the moment when when an gmail attachment was
initiated on the user machine.
2. Logs have been filtered for that particular user, and hence have
not been shown in the previous post.
3. I am worried that, while initiating the mail attachment in the user
machine, no other task was being performed on that machine, so how
come the line
1449226966.745: 0: TCP_DENIED/403: 4090: GET:
http://download.newnext.me/spark.bin?: -: HIER_NONE/
come into picture,
of cource access to http://download.newnext.me/spark.bin is not
allowed in proxy server, but even we dont think to allow that,
4. if http://download.newnext.me/spark.bin have nothing to do with
mail attachement problem, then what could be the cause,

   I really appreciate your replies, Again I am thankful to you

--

*Thanks and RegardsVivek Kumar SinghJ.T.O./ITPC-KolkataMobile
 08902000538Landline 033-23211548*