[squid-users] Deny Access based on SSL-Blacklists (SHA1-Fingerprint) with ssl_bump

Tom Tom tomtux007 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 14:32:53 UTC 2015

Hi Amos

The configuration you provided above works also fine. Thank you. Which
configuration is generally proposed or "the way to go"?: The one,
which terminates SSL-Blacklists with "ssl_bump terminate" or the other
which denies https-Blacklist with "http_access deny"? Are there some
speed-/security...-considerations?

Kind regards,
Tom