[squid-users] Windows Uninstall to Update

Rafael Akchurin rafael.akchurin at diladele.com
Wed Dec 2 22:42:17 UTC 2015

Hi Patrick,

Currently the MSI installer removes everything it installs. It is the default behavior of Wix.
I have created a bug, see here https://github.com/diladele/squid3-windows/issues/52

This should be fixed in the next release of the installer (containing 3.5.12)

Thank you for reporting this!

Best regards,
Rafael Akchurin
Diladele B.V.

--
Please take a look at Web Safety - our ICAP based web filter server for Squid proxy
http://www.diladele.com