[squid-users] Squid 3.4.8 Authenticacion Ldap AD windows server 2003

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Tue Dec 1 02:14:17 UTC 2015

On 1/12/2015 10:46 a.m., Rafael Maleta Fdez wrote:
> Hello everyone
> I need to authenticate my squid against a Windows 2003 Active Directory,
> but queiro done through LDAP not have to put the machine of squid within
> the domain, please as you would, I made queries to Active Directory but
> give me credentials error .

To check credentials Squid needs access to the authentication system.

AFAIK that usually means the Squid machine should be on-domain even if
the clients are using Basic auth from off-domain. LDAP might be a bit
different though.

> Always I look forward to your help in the squid 3.4.8 squid_ldap_auth
> basic_ldap_auth parameter change.

IIRC there is no parameter change. Only the helper named changed in 3.2.

You will need to share your configuration and details of what the
redentials aerror you are talking about is exactly to get more help.