[squid-users] Splash page ?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Mon Aug 31 16:53:29 UTC 2015

On Monday 31 Aug 2015 at 17:38, adricustodio wrote:

> Well... now its appearing the following when i try to access...
>
> Internal Error: Missing Template /etc/squid/splash.html
>
> Ideas ?

Well, sorry to be a bit obvious about this, but did you create that file when
you added this line to squid.conf:

deny_info 511:/etc/squid/splash.html existing_users

After all, that line says that users who are denied access should see the
contents of /etc/squid/splash.html - did you create that?

Regards,

Antony.

--
"It would appear we have reached the limits of what it is possible to achieve
with computer technology, although one should be careful with such statements;

 - John von Neumann (1949)

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.