[squid-users] cpu high 100%

joe chip_pop at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 29 22:04:52 UTC 2015

hi Eliezer one of the option in squid.conf has bug or duno wat to say going
to see wish one i took of cpl of it and i solve the issu   i did not know
witsh one but i have backup for the squid.conf going to re use it to make
shuur wish option did the caus tomorow i will do for shurr  now im letting
my client to enjoy a bit off that craching so they dont bug me and i will
post the result now its ben since i post betwen my first 2 post untill now
up max cpu % is 16 so tomorow i test again the bug dose not fireup fast it
take several hr to happen and it dose go up in stage 30%   50% then 80 90
100 and it stay hi untill crache happen  or i stop squid then re run