[squid-users] You can use squid on site like facebook or youtube?

Gabriel OrdoƱez informaticagabriel at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 22:31:38 UTC 2015

Hello, first of all this it is my first time here.
I'm trying to use squid for content sites like facebook, youtube and others,
but because these sites use SSL or TLS for the connection to their servers
do not have it made.
I read everything there is much here about it but I am not very clear yet.
The specific question is: someone has accomplished? You can store content
facebook or youtube?

I would be grateful if my clarify this.

PS: My native language is Spanish so I'm using google translator to
communicate with you. Apologies for that.