[squid-users] FATAL: Unable to open HTTPS Socket

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 09:31:43 UTC 2015

Amos,

this issue looks like very similar to bug 4188, isn't it?

WBR, Yuri

26.08.15 11:36, Amos Jeffries пишет:
> On 26/08/2015 6:51 a.m., Oliver Webb wrote:
>> TLDR Skip to ----------
>>
>> I have squid 3.5.7 installed on linux with the following configure
>>
>>  '--build=arm-linux-gnueabihf' '--prefix=/usr' '--localstatedir=/var'
'--libexecdir=/usr/lib/squid' '--srcdir=.' '--datadir=/usr/share/squid'
'--sysconfdir=/etc/squid' '--with-default-user=proxy'
'--with-logdir=/var/log' '--with-pidfile=/var/run/squid.pid'
'--enable-ssl' '--with-openssl' '--enable-ssl-crtd'
'--enable-delay-pools' '--enable-external-acl-helpers=session'
'build_alias=arm-linux-gnueabihf'

>> I have the following ports assigned in squid.conf:
>>
>> http_port 3129
>> http_port 3128 intercept
>> https_port 3130 intercept ssl-bump generate-host-certificates=on
dynamic_cert_mem_cache_size=4MB cert=/etc/squid/myCA.pem

>> I also have IPTables redirecting port 443 traffic to port 3130 and
port 80 traffic to 3128

>> For port 80 HTTP traffic the proxy works fine pages load except
blocked ones which the proxy successfully replaces which blocked message

>> Port 443 HTTPS traffic is successfully bumped by squid and the
certificate is replaced with the dynamically generated one.
>> HOWEVER
>> The page squid serves over the browser-squid tunnel is the
ERR_DNS_FAIL error page with the %H hostname template code evaluated to
'http' (without quotes)