[squid-users] Remove squid cache?

Cindy Yang ciindyrox at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 02:54:35 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I hope this is the right place to ask for help. A few weeks ago I updated my laptop to windows 10. It worked great for a few weeks and then I noticed that certain websites were not able to load. I paid no attention to it since I figured it was my shitty wifi. Well turns out I've somehow installed squid cache on my computer and its preventing me from visiting certain websites. I get the error "The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again".

I don't have the time or patience really to be dealing with this. Can someone help me in removing or righting whatever I did?

Thanks!