[squid-users] Squid + oracle

adricustodio adricustodio at uol.com.br
Tue Aug 18 16:43:05 UTC 2015

our DB guy said its possible... we dont need to update that much, since we
will only need to update when we got a new user, and sometimes this user
wont connect on squid.. so it will be updated every 2 days... maybe 1
week...

So im thinking about trying that, export my oracle DB as a .mysql and import
that on a mysql base on squid server and try to autheticate there...

Like i said, im a sysadmin, but i dont do databases, all i know is reading
on internet.
Our DB guy dont know firewalls/proxy, so we need to work together on this!
hahahahha

thanks for the helps dudes!