[squid-users] Squid 3.5 Forward Secrecy on https_port

Julianne Bielski bielsk at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 13 14:40:40 UTC 2015

But does this mean that ECDHE isn't supported by Squid?

I had a related question as the original poster. Some U.S. federal security
standards (e.g. NSA Suite B) require ECDH and ECDHE adds perfect forward
secrecy.

Can squid bump TLS 1.2 traffic that uses ECDHE and that use certificates
signed using ECDSA?