[squid-users] Android

Leonardo Rodrigues leolistas at solutti.com.br
Wed Aug 12 17:14:38 UTC 2015

     Of course you can always use 'acl aclname browser' to identify some
specific agents and, using that, try to match android browsers.

     however, that would be basically impossible to guarantee to work
100% because softwares that calls HTTP requests can always sent
different identifications and, thus, your rule will not match. And those
rules would allow, also, other browsers/OSs to fake their agent-id and,
forcing something that will look like an Android to you, have the access
allowed without authentication.

     You can try, but i would say you can never have a fully 100%
working and 100% fake-proof setup on that scenario.

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues

	gertrudes at solutti.com.br