[squid-users] Which protocol uses when Stored-ID object returned by Squid?

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Wed Aug 12 14:06:38 UTC 2015

On 12/08/2015 16:44, Yuri Voinov wrote:
> Hmmmmmm. You want to say will better to have HTTP/HTTPS duplicate rules
> for the same content? This can lead problems with YT, for example. And
> make storage space bigger...
>
> Now I'm trying to produce some best practice with Store-ID for myself.
> This is why this question occurs.

I think that it's not an issue if you are bumping.
Youtube these days forces https whenever they can so you will probably
won't have this issue at all.

Youtube is not a basic case but take a look at their smaller content
such as youtube images which consist of one key for them all using the
video ID which is different from vimeo and many others.

Are you looking for some sites to analyze for practice?

Eliezer