[squid-users] Who knows anything about Vimeo caching?

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Mon Aug 10 19:02:01 UTC 2015

I have a suggestion!!
These:
https://addons.mozilla.org/he/firefox/search/?q=video
https://addons.mozilla.org/he/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/?src=search

Should help you to figure out couple things.
If you don't figure it out by your self send another email to this
thread and I will be able to take a peek at vimeo.
I know they are enabling downloads so it should be very simple to cache
some of the content using StoreID.
 From my memory I think that they use different ID for the images from
the videos.

Eliezer

* I know that they are using akamai as their CDN and you can check the
option for a cache