[squid-users] a lot of TCP_SWAPFAIL_MISS/200

Dan Purgert dan at djph.net
Mon Aug 10 10:13:11 UTC 2015

Quoting Helmut Hullen <Hullen at t-online.de>:

> Hallo, HackXBack,
>
> Du meintest am 07.08.15:
>
>> yea joe i dont know why ppl dnt give this bug importance while it
>> deduce alot of hit ratio
>
> Can you please translate this kind of pidgin english into usual written
> english, to please all foreign readers who have only learned this
> written english? Thank you!
>
> Please excuse my gerlish.
>
> Viele Gruesse!
> Helmut

Hi Helmut,

Native English speaker here -- though I'm not HackXBack, just see that
he hasn't replied to you yet.

"Yeah Joe, I don't know why people don't give the bug importance while
it deduce[sic] a lot of hit ratio"

Here's the same phrase worded the way I think that HaxkXBack /meant/ --

"Yeah Joe,

I don't know why people don't give the bug higher priority as it is
significantly reducing the hit ratio"

HTH :)

-Dan