[squid-users] How can I capture post data?

tianchao haohan hh.hao at outlook.com
Thu Aug 6 02:25:08 UTC 2015

Thanks for your reply.
I will use the function in Intranet, which is well trusted.
So, from technical side, is that available to get those post data?
Can we achieve the goal with plugin?

To: squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org
From: yvoinov at gmail.com
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 00:40:44 +0600
Subject: Re: [squid-users] How can I capture post data?

    I would not do that. It is dangerously close to the illegal hacking.

    Even the inclusion of GET query strings in the log is considered a
    violation of privacy. And it has done solely for the purpose of
    debugging caching.