[squid-users] I want to display indirect_client_address on error page.

Kazuhiro Asakura asakura at ioc.dnp.co.jp
Wed Aug 5 07:16:44 UTC 2015

Hello,

I have a simple question about squid-3 "follow-x-forwarded-for" feature.

I use "follow-x-forwarded-for" feature, and logged end point IP address.
Also, I created customized error page for end user. but, env %i of
error page does not be translate to end point IP address.

I want to display the address of end point to error page.
If someone could suggest solution, I would really appreciate it.

Sorry my poor English.

regards,
Kazuhiro