[squid-users] Deny Caching of Video and Audio

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Tue Aug 4 08:28:32 UTC 2015

On Tuesday 04 August 2015 at 01:39:38, Jorgeley Junior wrote:

> create an acl:
> acl youtube dstdomain .youtube.com
> use the directive: cache deny youtube

That will prevent caching for all content from a specific domain, no matter
what size the objects.

It's a bit tedious to have to set this up for all the domains you think you
might get overly-large content from, and once you have, it's prevents caching
of anything from those domains, including the acceptably small stuff.

--
Wanted: telepath.   You know where to apply.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.