[squid-users] Deny Caching of Video and Audio

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Mon Aug 3 22:29:51 UTC 2015

On Tuesday 04 August 2015 at 00:13:32, markme wrote:

> Is there a simple way to deny caching of video and audio? My manager
> doesn't want these to be cached due to the large amount of space they
> might take up.

Just set the maximum cache object size - then it doesn't matter whether it's
audio, video, ISO images, windows updates, or whatever - things taking up
large amounts of space won't be cached.

Antony.

--
What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.