[squid-users] ssl_bump peek in squid-3.5.3

Michael Hendrie michael at hendrie.id.au
Fri Apr 24 07:44:13 UTC 2015

> On 23 Apr 2015, at 9:22 pm, James Lay <jlay at slave-tothe-box.net> wrote:
>
> Michael,
>
> Could you post your entire config here if possible?  Many of us continue to face challenges with ssl_bump and a working config would be great.  Thank you.
>
> James

My ssl_bump configuration is contained in a separate conf file that is “included” via the main squid.conf file.  There is nothing special about my main squid.conf, here is the contents of the include:

https_port 8090 tproxy ssl-bump generate-host-certificates=on dynamic_cert_mem_cache_size=16MB cert=/etc/squid/ssl-bump.cer key=/etc/squid/ssl-bump.key cafile=/etc/squid/ssl-bump.cer
acl p8090 myportname 8090
acl step1 at_step SslBump1
ssl_bump peek step1
ssl_bump bump p8090