[squid-users] ACLs work in a half

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 19:28:25 UTC 2015

20.04.15 0:29, Robert Lasota пишет:
> Hi,
>
> I have newest Squid (3.5.3). I have ACL with blacklist:
>
> acl blacklist1 dstdomain "/opt/etc/blacklist/porn_domains"
> http_access deny blacklist1
>
> ..and they work on a half. I mean when I type in url e.g. redtube.com
- it
> blocks site. But when I type in some searcher: google or bing, and
then I go to
> the site from search results - I enter to site without problems, so
ACL  doesn't
> work.
>
> What is going on ? Please help me.

Did you see, which URL produces search engine as a result? Problem not
in ACL. Problem in your understanding, how it must work.

You using so primitive scheme to complete blocking.

As a solution - take a look at the redirectors - squidGuard or
ufdbGuard, or some similar.

For example, block page template from squidGuard uses special mechanism
to block inlined URL's with inappropriate contents:

http://i.imgur.com/PnMldpr.png