[squid-users] how to realize (external_acl_type) logout without squid -k reconfigure

Alberto Perez alberto2perez at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 12:53:07 UTC 2015

Hi, john
To be able to make the logout action "instantly" effective you should
change your external acl ttl to a lower value, for example 3, in which
case logout will be effective after 3 sec (reasonable value I think).

You should also worry about performance of credentials check because
squid will make this check each 3 sec for each client.

Hope it helps

Regards