[squid-users] tcp_outgoing_address

Alex Samad alex at samad.com.au
Thu Apr 16 03:20:22 UTC 2015

:)  Living in Australia that has just sign into law meta data
recording. So I am sending some of my traffic OS via a vpn service.

But I still want some things to go locally, so I was using src ip
address to help my router determine which path to use.

unfortunately my vpn service doesn't handle IPv6, plus from memory
there is no NAT for ipv6 (last time i looked) so .. I want to allow
ipv6 for somethings but I want to force all traffic for certain site
via the vpn.

Unfortunately I might have to just kill all ipv6 ..