[squid-users] Specify sslproxy_cipher for one site

mattatrmc mattatrmc at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 22:11:25 UTC 2015

I've been troubleshoot a site that I haven't been able to load using the
squid proxy.  Based on the information provided I was able to determine it
was an issue with the cipher that the proxy was trying to use.

When I add sslproxy_cipher RCA-MD5 it allows the site to open.

Now my concern is that since this isn't a secure encryption option I would
only like to make it available for the one site, however I can't seem to
figure out how to do it with acl rules.  Is it possible to do, or do I have
to leave it open for everyone?

Thanks

Matt