[squid-users] Possible-Spam a question about Dns lookup

johnzeng johnzeng2013 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 05:32:40 UTC 2015

Hello Dear Amos:

                             Thanks for your reply , and We redirect
traffics based port 80 via ebtables -t broute ....   at bridge mode .

                             and Tproxy is located route layer or ip
layer , you are right , we must set default route  and return route for
different subnet client .

                             But Dns request can be sent via
tcp_outgoing_address ,because we enable interna ldns .

                             Maybe you are right , if we don't set
tcp_outgoing_address , dns request packed can be sent to internet too ,

                             i feel accessing rate will be fast than
previous seting .

                              There are some detail about dns config

                             /etc/resolv.conf    ----  nameserver 127.0.0.1

                             a part of Bind config is
forwarders{ xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx ; xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx ; 8.8.8.8;  };

                              Thanks for your reply

                              have a good day with you

                              Bye

于 2015年04月08日 12:00, Amos Jeffries 写道: