[squid-users] Increase number of ext_ldap_group_acl processes

Samuel Anderson sam at idsdoc.com
Wed Apr 8 03:26:47 UTC 2015

Try this:

external_acl_type internet_domain_group children-startup=15 children-max=15
children-idle=2 %LOGIN

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 10:05 AM, Rich549 <Richard.Aspley at hammonds-uk.com>
wrote:

> Thanks! I've added the children-startup=15 to my config but it seems to be
> ignoring it. An excerpt of my config is:
>
> external_acl_type internet_domain_group children-startup=15 %LOGIN
> /usr/lib/squid3/ext_ldap_group_acl -R -P -b (this then goes on to provide
> details of AD structure etc).
>
> Have I missed something?
>

> --

Samuel Anderson  |  Information Technology Administrator  |  International
Document Services

IDS  |  11629 South 700 East, Suite 200  |  Draper, UT 84020-4607

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If you are not an