[squid-users] Possible-Spam a question about Dns lookup

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 20:32:15 UTC 2015

Yep,

especially with Unbound :)

07.04.15 2:29, Lawrence Pingree пишет:

> Unless you are doing authoritative DNS lookups, you may only want to
use a caching forwarder like dnsmasq. Also, squid's ipcache_size
parameter can be tweaked to cache more dns responses. Disabling internal
DNS would actually hinder performance in most cases.

On Behalf Of johnzeng
> Sent: Saturday, April 4, 2015 8:27 AM
> To: squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org; Amos Jeffries
> Subject: Possible-Spam [squid-users] a question about Dns lookup
>

> Hello All
>
> I deploy squid 3.5.2 and Bind9 at same box , and redirect full dns
request to Bind server via setting /etc/resolv.conf nameserver 127.0.0.1

> and i use tproxy and bridge mode , but when traffic thourgh squid ,
and i found dns resolving rate will be slow than privious status .