[squid-users] squid bandwidth saving optimization for specific sites

geekguy geekguy at geek-guy.com
Mon Sep 29 20:56:26 UTC 2014

Try my config:

http://www.lawrencepingree.com/2014/08/13/optimized-squid-conf-configuration
-for-squid-proxy-3-4-4/

From: Ahmd [via Squid Web Proxy Cache]
[mailto:ml-node+s1019090n4667562h82 at n4.nabble.com]
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2014 10:59 AM
To: geekguy
Subject: squid bandwidth saving optimization for specific sites

Hi Guys ,

I have found that 60 % of my uses open about 4 common sites every day and
we can say that they are visited so much.

I began to think in a method to let squid to save the entire website since
it has a lot of visits.

Again  , here I want to save bandwidth as I can since the visits is a lot on
these sites.

I need a best practice for squid config that may help me.

Any ideas ?

regards

  _____

below:

http://squid-web-proxy-cache.1019090.n4.nabble.com/squid-bandwidth-saving-op
timization-for-specific-sites-tp4667562.html

To start a new topic under Squid - Users, email
ml-node+s1019090n1019091h81 at n4.nabble.com
<mailto:ml-node+s1019090n1019091h81 at n4.nabble.com>
To unsubscribe from Squid - Users, click here
<http://squid-web-proxy-cache.1019090.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp
?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=1019091&code=Z2Vla2d1eUBnZWVrLWd1eS5jb218MTA
xOTA5MXwtMTE0MTM3MTc2Mg==> .

<http://squid-web-proxy-cache.1019090.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp
?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.n
amespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.vie
w.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail
.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aema
il.naml> NAML