[squid-users] iOS 8 and ssl_bump: Anyone working?

inetjunkmail inetjunkmail at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 12:05:12 UTC 2014

Thanks for your input.  After further testing (which I thought I already
tested and determined was not the case...), it looks like it fails any time
a certificate is "broken" when using a proxy server even with ssl bumping
turned off.  If I use a host file to make the cert name not match, I get
the same error.  Browse to a site with a set signed cert, same error.  So
this seems to be a little more generic of an issue than I suspected.  I
appreciate your feedback.  We'll re-engage Apple with the new details and
see how it goes.