[squid-users] squid 3.4.X multiple instances peering

saleh madi saleh.madi at hadara.ps
Mon Oct 27 11:17:18 UTC 2014

Hello,

I have in the same box four squid 3.4.8 instances, I'm not using the workers Option. I will need to peering the multiple instances together to avoid duplication of objects. The below setting works for squid 2.7 but I have tested with squid 3.4.8 doesn't work.

In SQUID2:

cache_peer squid1 sibling 8181 0 no-netdb-exchange proxy-only no-delay no-tproxy
cache_peer squid3 sibling 65493 0 no-netdb-exchange proxy-only no-delay no-tproxy
cache_peer squid4 sibling 65492 0 no-netdb-exchange proxy-only no-delay no-tproxy

How to peering multiple squid 3.4.8 instances together to avoid duplication of objects.

Note: Not using the workers Option.

Thank you and Best Regards,
Saleh