[squid-users] question on compile squid 3.3.3 with --enable-ecap option on cygwin

lionxyes at gmail.com lionxyes at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 06:59:53 UTC 2014

Hi.

A few days ago I compiled squid-3.3.3 successfully on cygwin , then I also compiled ecap-0.2.0
successfully on cygwin because I want compiled squid-3.3.3 with --enable-ecap option on cygwin.

Firstly, I edit squid.cygport file to add --enable-ecap option.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=D6D15DD582A99400!1095&authkey=!AJmIUOonXS28gW8&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg

Secondly, I recompiled squid-3.3.3 by cygport. But, I get some errors when I do this step。
Here is the error messages.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=D6D15DD582A99400!1096&authkey=!AFGZHC7hElpvdUc&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg

I think that the reson of this error is the link command is incorrect.
Here is the link command on cygwin and the link command on Kail linux.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=D6D15DD582A99400!1100&authkey=!AP_S5cfD2iwzPrs&v=3&ithint=photo%2cpng

Compare it, we can find it the link command on cygwin don't refer to libecap.a。I think this is the reason.
But, I can‘t repair it now, becaust I don't know well g++ command, automake, autoconf.

So, Are there anybody can help me? Thank you.

HDM1991

lionxyes at gmail.com