[squid-users] squid-3.4.8 sslbump breaks facebook

Jason Haar Jason_Haar at trimble.com
Thu Oct 16 09:05:43 UTC 2014

On 16/10/14 20:54, Jason Haar wrote:
> I also checked the ssl_db/certs dir and
> removed the facebook certs and restarted - didn't help
let me rephrase that. I deleted the dirtree and re-ran "ssl_crtd -s
/usr/local/squid/var/lib/ssl_db -c" - ie restarted with an empty cache.
It didn't help. It created a new fake facebook cert - but the cert
doesn't fully match the characteristics of the "real" cert

--
Cheers

Jason Haar
Corporate Information Security Manager, Trimble Navigation Ltd.
Phone: +1 408 481 8171