[squid-users] Question on throughput

Jacques Kruger Jacques.Kruger at pupkewitz.com
Wed Oct 15 11:36:41 UTC 2014

Thanks for the information.

I'll do some further testing and confirm that the CPU isn't the bottleneck in this case. The machine is a bit long in the tooth but with the faster connection this could easily be the issue.

As a general rule, am I correct in sticking with 2.7 for performance or is the current focus on squid3?

Regards,

Jacques