[squid-users] some question about compiling squid with Cygwin

lionxyes at gmail.com lionxyes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 08:57:04 UTC 2014

Thank you all.

I have compiled squid 3.3.3 successfully followed what you said.

Firstly,I grab squid 3.3.3 from Cygwin.

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=d6d15dd582a99400&id=D6D15DD582A99400%211078&v=3&ithint=photo,jpg&authkey=!AJIKkMnxNhr_KzY

Secondly,I use cygport to compile it.

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=d6d15dd582a99400&id=D6D15DD582A99400%211079&v=3&ithint=photo,jpg&authkey=!AEKCGBF1lDigTUM

Next, i will do my best to understand it, and then try to add eCap to squid, recompile squid 3.3.3 with --enable-ecap option.

That my ultimate aim.

lionxyes at gmail.com