[squid-users] Squid, Kerberos and FireFox (Was: Re: leaking memory in squid 3.4.8 and 3.4.7.)

Victor Sudakov sudakov at sibptus.tomsk.ru
Thu Oct 9 02:18:21 UTC 2014

Markus Moeller wrote:

>    I only found the following explanation:
>
> This error will happen if you didn't write the key into the keytab file, or
> the permission setting of keytab file reject the read access, or the key
> file is not the one you should access (for example, you want
> /opt/somedir/conf/krb5.conf, but actually read /etc/krb5.conf, which has no
> that key).

I thought about this. I have checked the paths and permissions several
times and found no faults. Maybe you could look at my ktrace output
and notice something therein which I don't notice.

>   Is there something like strace/truss on freebsd to see which files are
> opened (with and without error) during running negotiate_kerberos_auth ? On
> Linux I would run:

Sure, I usually use ktrace. I am attaching ktrace output to the message.

There are also truss and dtrace but I have never used them. If you
give me the exact command line, I can run them on
negotiate_kerberos_auth and publish the result.

--
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
sip:sudakov at sibptus.tomsk.ru