[squid-users] SSL/SSH/SFTP/FTPS to alternate ports

B crazyworld at outlook.com
Sun Oct 12 03:37:13 UTC 2014

check out your access log seeing what it says. Sounds like you are
looking for an AFW from squid. The ports themselves are defined. You
need to make sure the other ports are opened.

Your rule tells squid to block the non-allowed sites to the non-allowed
ports. Still sounds like FW function, but with the domain feature only.

-B